1) You don't have to show ID, just, at some point possibly, a ticket
2) They accept any size carry-on luggage ( they say there is a limit but I saw luggage on there the size of a small rowboat)
3) The staff is full of extremely courteous and quite adorable people
4) You get outlets to plug in your stuff
5) Fully reclining seats with an inconceivable amount of legroom. If you are lucky you may get 2 seats to yourself!
6) If you leave your seat for a while, you don't have to worry about anyone messing with your duffle bag, electronics, neck pillow or blanky. Don't ask me why, you just don't.
7) They serve freshly made Bloody Marys with horseradish
8) The Amtrak Signature Steak is inexplicably delicious
9) Has the potential to delight passengers with disabilities such as autism.
10) They serve freshly made Bloody Marys with horseradish (I know I said that but bears repeating)
Friday, September 27, 2013
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Seaworld Orlando is running a special $50.00 price for weekday admission thru December 20th this year. This is a considerable discount over the regular admission price. My family loves Seaworld, I highly recommend it!!!
Posted by bikermom3 at 4:50 PM
If you haven't been to Epcot's Food and Wine Festival, you absolutely need to check it out. Especially the Floridians who live in driving distance, there is really no excuse not to go. This is my absolutely favorite event at Walt Disney World. This years dates are September 27 thru November 11. The menu has just been released, you can view some highlights here http://www.orlandosentinel.com/the-daily-disney/os-disney-epcot-international-food-wine-festival-menu-2013,0,3286819.story
Posted by bikermom3 at 2:58 PM