1) You don't have to show ID, just, at some point possibly, a ticket
2) They accept any size carry-on luggage ( they say there is a limit but I saw luggage on there the size of a small rowboat)
3) The staff is full of extremely courteous and quite adorable people
4) You get outlets to plug in your stuff
5) Fully reclining seats with an inconceivable amount of legroom. If you are lucky you may get 2 seats to yourself!
6) If you leave your seat for a while, you don't have to worry about anyone messing with your duffle bag, electronics, neck pillow or blanky. Don't ask me why, you just don't.
7) They serve freshly made Bloody Marys with horseradish
8) The Amtrak Signature Steak is inexplicably delicious
9) Has the potential to delight passengers with disabilities such as autism.
10) They serve freshly made Bloody Marys with horseradish (I know I said that but bears repeating)