Friday, July 12, 2013

Best Dorm at FSU

My daughter was a freshman at FSU last year and was lucky enough to get into Broward Hall. This is a beautiful dorm and if you a high enough priority number I highly recommend it. It is meticulously maintained and my daughter not only developed a wonderful friendship with her roommate but also made many friends in Gilchrist and Landis. Those connecting hallways were being put into use constantly. I had been concerned about my daughter attending such a large university, but I have to say the way these dorms are set up seems to give it an intimate feel of a much smaller school. She absolutely loved her freshman year at FSU, and managed to maintain a 4.0 as well.

This school year she is moving into the brand new Traditions Hall which are apartments with full kitchens. Most of the friends she made from last year are moving into either Ragans or Traditions. She is very excited to have her own bedroom and to only be sharing the bathroom with one other person. I will post some pics of Traditions Hall when we move her in, here are some pics we took last year at Broward.









No comments:

Post a Comment