Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pat Benatar at Universal Studios 2013


If your looking for something special to do this weekend, head out to Universal Studios on Saturday, March 30th for a great concert featuring Pat Benatar and her husband Neil Giraldo. Nothing really says 80's like Pat's music does. Hits like "Heartbreaker," and "Hit Me with Your Best Shot" were the backdrop to many great events/times in my younger life, and just hearing them sends me waaaay back!!! Another reason I am partial to Pat's music is, she grew up in my hometown of Lindenhurst, New York and attended Lindenhurst Senior High School. Talk about small town girl makes good!!! Go Lindenhurst!!!!  I have also read her autobiography, and as far as rock starts go (I've read almost every rock autobiography ever written lol) she definitely kept her head screwed on straight. If you are looking for something juicy you really won't find it there. What you will find is an amazingly talented hardworking woman, wife and mother, devoted to her family. Here are more details on Saturdays concert. They haven't listed a time yet, I suggest you keep checking back. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!







    Florida Real Estate for Sale

    ReplyDelete