Saturday, April 20, 2013

Seaworld Guest Assistance Card

We recently went to Seaworld and had a fabulous time. If you have a family member that has a disability (our son has autism) you can get a guest assistance card, similar to what you would get at Walt Disney World. When you enter the park, head to the left and go to the Guest Relations area. You will enter thru a door and go in a small room where they will ask the special accommodations you may need, and , in our case, they also measured our son. This pass was really helpful for us throughout the day, becuase we requested to use our son's stroller as a wheelchair. Here is what the pass looks like:


  1. Thank you for the information. We are going to WDW and SW next week and I did a search for this and found your page. I have 3 children. 2 have HFA and one has global apraxia and wears braces. (She gets tired very easily and falls).