Monday, April 8, 2013

Paul McCartney Amway Tickets

Woohooo!!! Paul McCartney Amway Arena (Orlando, Florida) tickets for the May 18th show will go on sale this Friday, April 12th at 10am.

How do I love Sir Paul, let me count the ways....... , me and everyone else in the world, am I right? I have seen him perform twice many years ago, in Tampa, and am very excited to see this concert!!! I had a hunch he would be playing in Orlando for his upcoming world tour, because I had read that his stepson Arlen Blakeman attends Rollins College, and it just made sense to me that he would choose the nearby Amway Arena as a Florida stop for his tour. Those who follow Sir Paul closely know that his family is of utmost importance to him. He seems so happy with his wife, the former Nancy Shevell, and I could not be happier for them. She is by all accounts a wonderful woman and an extremely bright business person as well as being quite stunning to look at.

Ticket prices are supposed to be released Wednesday, I looked up the prices for his concert in Texas and they show a range of $45-$277. I'm expecting something similar here. These tickets will go very very quickly so if you want to attend this concert you need to try to get tickets right away. I usually get my concert tickets online, and that is my plan for purchasing these. See you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment