Saturday, January 5, 2013

Emeril's Florida Debuts Tomorrow


Who doesn't love Emeril? And I miss him, I hardly ever seem to see him on TV anymore. I remember when Emeril Live was one of my favorite programs and I was so sad when it was taken off the air.  This is why I am so excited that Emeril has a new show coming out, and to make it sooo much better is, he is celebrating our beautiful sunshine state in this new travel show that showcases the best cuisine, fresh fish, and agriculture throughout Florida. This is a must see for all of us Floridians!! A great article in today's Daily News tells more what the new program will feature, and provides a little more insight from the great Emeril himself. Be sure to watch the show tomorrow and let us know what you think!





1 comment:

  1. I love Emeril, he is from my hometown of Fall River, Mass...

    ReplyDelete